Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Surprise going away party!

So Justine and I were going to go out for lunch, I took my time and made my way down to her house.
Apparently we were going to some "secret restaurant" at which point I should have been suspicious, but I wasn't really thinking about it.
I got to Justine's house, we greeted, hugged and Justine asked if I wanted something to drink.
All of a sudden, all of my friends jumped out of nowhere! I almost had a heart attack!
I was so excited! They gave me the greatest card that they had all signed, and while I was still almost in shock, we went out to catch the bus.
We went down to our favorite sushi restaurant, where we pigged out like you wouldn't believe! After more than enough sushi, and 2 scoops of ice cream, we made our way over to Jackson Square. We took photos in a photo booth, and SOMEHOW got SIX of us into it! I don't think I've ever even HEARD of 6 people fitting into a box like that!
We made our way back, just catching the bus (I ran ahead like a lunatic) and I gave everyone at least two hugs each!
I don't think I could have had a better send off.

No comments: